понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Kickstart Your Music Career As Singer, Artist Or Musician











About:

Question: You want to jump start your career in music... Right?



Answer: I present you the best gig which will not only give you the best custom made unique track of your own with full commercial rights. With the experience of 15 years in the music industry.. I hope this gig will give you the boost to kickstart your career in music field. All you have to do is record your own vocals or you can sing along on it at various occasions and events.



Note:

  • I can also mix and master your vocals if your provide it to me, it will be with little extra cost.
  • I can also provide you and suggest poetry with little extra charge.


Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий