понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Premium Quality Custom Made Hiphop Or Trap Beat











About:

Listen to my newest instrumental here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEekaQcjnQ&lc=z22kwn3gdyashxwwz04t1aokgodmruha5t10k5453r35rk0h00410

Need an amazing rap/hiphop/trap instrumental? I'm the producer you need, I can create any beat you want to a high industry quality standard.



I've been producing music for over 5 years and in that time I've learnt a lot, I have worked with many different artists and have many satisfied customers on Fiverr.



Beats are mixed and mastered professionally using the new Ozone 8.



Take a step forward in your music career and make your ideas become reality.



  • You can send me songs as inspiration or explain to me your ideas, I can also work with vocals you provide.


  • Stems and project files are available.


  • You get exclusive rights with the Diamond package - Own the full rights to the beat and earn money from it


What are you waiting for order now to get your own custom produced beat in any style you need!



** if you have any questions before you order please feel fee to send me a message **







Reviews


:

thanks as always

:

It's okay dude

:

Jay is smart, savvy, and willing to go the mile to produce the results you're after. I'd highly recommend him and his services.

:

Excellent A++++

:

mastering on fleek




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий