четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Produce And Record Your Song So It Sounds Amazing











About:

Hi, Alex here thanks for your interest, that's brilliant. 


I compose the jingles completely from fresh, I just need a descriptive brief. 


For the Acoustic version and Fully mixed track, I need a vocal melody/idea as a startup. I-phone voice memos are fine.


I'll keep you updated with the recordings as I progress to check the music is on the right path for you guys. 


For all 3 packages please reference my gig audio demo video, all written, played and produced by yours truly.






Cheers Alex

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alex delivered my amendments to this track at top speed, exactly as requested to his usual 5* professional standard. Pleasure doing business with Alex Dew. He is also a very talented musician and producer. :Looking forward to future work with you, Alex.

Seller's Response:

Exceeded my expectations immensely! Alex's insight, talent, communication skills, willingness and ability to co-create, and multiple skills were a perfect fit.

:

great musician

:

Alex smashed it, I hope to work with him again

:

Thanks so much and I really enjoyed working with you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий