четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Quality Music For You And Vocal Mix Composition











About:

Hello there !



My name's Thibault and I compose/produce music everyday since 2014, so i know what i'm talking about ^^.     :





HIRE ME IF YOU WANT:




- a Good Instrumental, STUDIO QUALITY. (100% Mastering, mix and quality)



- a Beat which Fits with your lyrics, Vocals. 



- a STUDIO QUALITY vocal mix. (100% Professional vocal mixing)



I can master lots of genres but I will be better at composing trap beats, emo trap beats, sad/emotional trap beats, old school hip hop beats and dance music (house, electronic etc...).



(AND PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING, SO I CAN TELL YOU WHETHER OR NOT I CAN ACTUALLY DO WHAT YOU WANT, FOR EXAMPLE, I'M NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE INDIAN FOLK MUSIC OR VOCAL COMPOSING).



ORDER NOW:



- I usually finish working on your order in less than 2 days, and I garantee your satisfaction !



- If you don't like what I made for you, you can have your money back !



Producer, Composition, Instrumental, Rap, Trap, Voice Mix, Beatmaker, Beatmaking.

Compose, Music, Beats, Beat, Vocals, 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm speakless, his talent is too damn good! This is literally the God-Tier Musician. I'm already felt in love with those songs. Thank you very much, thibault ecta!

Seller's Response:

Wow, thank you so much for the review 😍😍

Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect gave me an amazing piece and worked hard to make what I wanted x will definitely work with them again in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your review mate :D

Seller's Response:

As always - fantastic job! Seller delivered the perfect song from the first time. Defenitely recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий