суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will make a custom pop instrumental for you based on your specifications.

I will make a custom pop instrumental for you based on your specifications.












About:

Do you need a professional, industry ready song for your project? Do you want a sound produced in a commercial studio for half the price? Well you've come to the right place. 

Based on your tastes (tell me a song or two that you really like) I will create an original Pop instrumental just for you. You will receive a professional mixed and mastered track out of the service.

I play live bass, guitar, and keys, so your track will have organic and professional depth.  Check me out!

Reviews


egads1:I would highly recommend using seller. Top notch.

daviarts:It was a great experience, excellent communication, and the main thing: musicality.

michaelepic:Often in life you find one of those human beings that transcends what you think about society. Its hard not to view this society as lazy, selfish, and will stab you in the back as quick as they can. Phil Mango is not one of these people! He is beyond talented, extremely warm, very friendly, polite, and generous. Phil has a big heart and is amazing!

sloanstevenmark:This was exactly what I wanted!! Phil was able to create exactly what I described! a+ Will be using again!!!!

daviarts:It was excellent. The seller understood exactly what I wanted for my music. The arrangement took my music to another level of sonority and beauty ... I recommend ...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий