суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will create a theme song for your podcast or youtube channel

I will create a theme song for your podcast or youtube channel












About:

I will compose and produce a modern instrumental jingle for you to use as podcast theme music or a Youtube channel intro. The track will be recorded with electronic instruments from my library of amazing sounding virtual instruments and samples. This allows me to deliver a high-quality recording to you quickly. I am competant in working with several musical genres including Urban Pop, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, World, and many more. Funky grooves are my specialty :)

Please provide one or two links to music with a similar style/feel that you are looking for. It's also helpful to know if you have a preference for which instruments to use (piano, synths, strings, etc.). If you know exactly what you want please be detailed. If not, I will work from the links and keywords/moods you give me. Please stick to one or two central moods or feelings you want the theme to invoke.  These details will help me remove my musical tastes from the equation, so that I can focus on making the best possible theme song to suit YOUR needs. 

I look forward to being your producer!
Thank you for choosing Wanderbeats

Reviews


jenndiz:He was so awesome! We started off in one direction that did not capture what we were looking for and we ended up with a completely different song that we are in love with now! Thank you so so much!

rusherq:I purchased this gig to have an opening theme for my twitch stream. The seller worked well with revisions and delivered something phenomenal. I will definitely use this seller again in the future.

wanderbeats:The buyer was great at communicating their needs and also being very clear, understanding and helpful in the revision process. A pleasure to work with and had loads of fun making their theme song!

apronwarrior:Fast and great work!

wanderbeats:Great communication! Made it very easy to get the song right on the first try. Fantastic!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий