суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will produce a custom, original instrumental for you

I will produce a custom, original instrumental for you












About:

You need a high quality hip-hop, trap, future r&b, classic r&b, pop, edm, dance hall instrumental?

I made over 2000 instrumentals in 10 years, I've worked with people around the world, produced singles or full albums. 

Please contact me before ordering and tell me what you need, what music you are into, what's your goal in music. We may have so much in common, I can help you with more than producing your instrumental.

I already have 100 beats ready to deliver instantly.
If you need a high quality instrumental right now and you don't have enough time to spend, contact me with details and maybe we can find something in my ready-to-go instrumentals.

Reviews


edmeechavannes:Awesome gig! Mario beats worked hard to deliver exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!!!

mariobeats:Thank you for the order and the bonus! It was not the easiest task but sure was one of the best vibes! Anytime you need audio work I'll be here!

lucasnorbz:I haven’t been asked to give a review but I was so compelled. Delivery was fast track and he put maximum effort and energy into it. The mastering is extremely high quality and is beyond what you think you would get on fiverr. Favourited

mariobeats:Thanks for the order! I enjoyed working on your instrumental, it was inspirational! Always a pleasure working a fresh beat. Anytime you need any music work or audio editing, let me know!

sleazybae:Great stuff, thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий