воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will professionally compose horror music for your video

I will professionally compose horror music for your video












About:

Professional cinematic quality music/sound design for:

  • Horror short, Indie, animated, and feature film
  • Horror Promo
  • Haunted houses (in house audio loops)
  • Horror podcasts
  • Horror trailer


It will sound BIG dark, and creepy! Hollywood quality audio guaranteed!

Please feel free to read my reviews from my satisfied, and returning clients.

Music and sound design has a variety of needs, so my rate can be anywhere between $100 - $5000 depending on what is needed (days to complete, sound effects, and revisions vary) such as:

  • Sound design only
  • Sound design and Foley
  • Mix only, Mix and Mastering only
  • ADR or dialog editing
  • Film scoring only


or the entire package above..

Reviews


masterrayn:Very happy with the end result. Friendly and good service! I would recommend it!

kgsounddesign:Fantastic communication, and provided perfect examples for reference. I look forward to more projects in the future!

legendstudios:Brilliant! Top seller, such a wonderful experience.

kgsounddesign:Fantastic to work with, excellent communication, and look forward to more projects!

chrismastro:In the words of Ric Flair \


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий