воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will produce you a custom beat based off of whatever you want

I will produce you a custom beat based off of whatever you want












About:

Hey Fiverr! I will make you hip-hop/pop beats. I sell you custom beats based on whatever you want. I am willing to meticulously work with you to get you your perfect beat. 

I can do hip-hop, trap, pop, EDM, or really whatever you want. Just let me know!.

BASIC PACKAGE: I send you a several non-exclusive, premade beats to choose from. If you don't like the ones I send let me know and I'll send others.
This beat DOES NOT come with commercial rights.
STANDARD PACKAGE: I will work work with you to get you the perfect beat for your needs. This beat is exclusive to you with commercial rights! You can use it for whatever you want from an advertisement to a personal song.
PREMIUM PACKAGE: I will prioritize your order over anything going on in my life. This custom beat comes with unlimited revisions, unlimited instruments, full commercial use, stems, and a truly premium sound which I will work hours on to perfect.

I am very experienced, my personal music is recognized by various professionals in the field (including a mixer for Megan Trainor and 21 Pilots and various record labels).

Try me out! If you have any questions, message me and we can figure something out :)

Reviews


anastasiawinter:I really think im running out of compliments lmao. Simply flawless.

napoleonicmusic:awesome experience!!!!

anastasiawinter:Need to permanently hire you! lmao

napoleonicmusic:Great experience!

tenotch:We had a great expirience with Napoleonicmusic! Highly recommend his services! Hope we can collaborate in the near future!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий