воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will create music for your game

I will create music for your game












About:

Please message me before ordering, to work out the details of your Game Music, thanks!

Samples (message me for more):
https://soundcloud.com/verblendetstudios

Hammerhelm (Available on Steam):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz6phBoWcsY&feature=youtu.be

I will work with you on your game audio to produce the best gaming experience :)

Reviews


judahfoster:The seller provided top quality tracks for my project. thankyou.

drmechano:Amazing music again. I'll order more next week after I get paid. You're incredibly talented and I'm so glad to have you working on this project.

tahverleeanglen:Was exactly what I wanted!

mojhar:Very friendly, asked for plenty of details regarding my vision, and did their best to achieve my goals. Overall impressed and happy with my product. Will consider ordering from Verblendet studios again!

corie_watson:I bought this gig to provide my game with some fast techno music, jbazz_ provided me with exacly what I wanted! Great service!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий