воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will produce and edit your music

I will produce and edit your music












About:

1 gig - 5$ for 20 seconds of my music ! 

I create : arrangements // instrumentals for your songs , jingles , soundtracks , sound effects in any genre! 


I own All Rights on music i create but not on your lyrics! 

Make all questions you need before ordering !


Reviews


weijunsim:Very satisfied with the whole experience. He always produced what i want and need. Top notch!

tgmusic:Outstanding Experience!

djbenjaminfrank:Outstanding Experience!

tgmusic:Outstanding Experience!

sj4252014:Amazing Fiverr Provider! I have contacted 8 other providers and nobody knew how to customize the song as I wanted. Tgmusic was the only one and he did it wonderfully and on time. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a true talent. Truly 5 STARS!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий