понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will transcribe composition to sheet music for piano

I will transcribe composition to sheet music for piano












About:

Dear Friends!

In this gig I offer professional, 100% accurate, fair transcriptions for piano and other instruments. I transcribe by ear, never use automatic software, never copy another's work. Almost 1000 finished orders and lots of positive reviewsproof my success. Here are services you can get:

• music transcriptions of any difficulty and genres
• song transcriptions
• professional midi files, recorded on my Yamaha p-95 based on your sheet music
• professional WAV audiofiles based on your sheet music
• arrangements of any difficulty
• chords and tabs
• transposing sheet music to any key
• typing handwritten text into Sibelius or Finale
• project files: .sib, .mus, .xml, midi, etc.
• Synthesia midi file for your sheet music
• fingering, expression, sheet music with scheme of study; theoretical analysis...

...and many, many others. I've got one of the best customer services on Fiverr - if you don't like my work, I will cancel it without problems. Please CONTACT ME before ordering.

You deserve best. Let's create a masterpiece together.


Reviews


zekzhang:Excellent !

milkarubtsova:Thank you very much, my dear! :)

juliantoha:Perfect partner to work with.

milkarubtsova:Thank you very much :)

mikebarnett:PERFECTION! WoW! So much better than I expected. A class act with professional output.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий