понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will always deliver quality work to the best of my ability! + See More

I will always deliver quality work to the best of my ability! + See More












About:

Do you play the drums? Are you listening to a song with a great drum beat or watching your favourite drummer on YouTube and can't work out what's being played? Have you searched high and low for transcription of it but can't find one anywhere?

Let me help!

I'm a professional drummer & teacher and can transcribe the groove or fill you're struggling with into drum notation.


What you'll get with every order:

  • A correctly notated & detailed transcription of the drum part
  • A PDF, JPEG or MuseScore file (compatible with Sibelius)
  • Any musical genre
  • Quick turnaround


Please note: this gig is not for notating full songs but for short sections only. If you'd like me to transcribe a full song, please message first for a custom offer.


Have a look at my other gigs for drum beat programming and original music composition.

Reviews


amyharrisonb:Great quick and accurate notation!

smurfinjoe:Fast and clear communication. Couldn't have been better!!! :-)

jaredgreen951:Great work done by smurfinjoe. Highly recommended

amyharrisonb:Great quick and accurate notation!

smurfinjoe:Fast and clear communication. Couldn't have been better!!! :-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий