понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will master song in less than 24 hours

I will master song in less than 24 hours












About:

* Level 2 Seller * 100% High Quality * 100% Customer Satisfaction * 100% Positive Reviews * Over 3500 orders done!!!! *

I will master your songs (any genre/style) in one day. You will receive a professional quality master for low price! This gig applies to completed songs (already mixed) in WAV,MP3 or any other audio format, your choice. Each song is carefully processed with analog and digital equipment which includes Equalization, Compression, Hiss/Hum Reduction (if necessary), Exciters/Saturation, Multi-Band Processing, Stereo Imaging, Bass Boost & more producing stuff. This 'Master For A Fiverr' service is designed to enable aspiring artists, and those who cant quite budget for pro-quality mastering, to be able to push out some great music.  I'm music producer over 11 years and I can make your songs to sound professional and radio ready!

* Order now * Feel the magic * 

Reviews


brandscool:very good work as always.

shaunpolack:good work.

fdancer:Fantastic! He deliver what I needed in the tight time frame I requested.

neksofficial:Amazing lady to work with! I've enjoyed! And I'm glad I could help! Great communication, on point project! Thanks for the Tip, I appreciate it! :)

fuccello22:Great master!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий