четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will create an original piece of music up to 30 seconds with QUICK delivery!

I will create an original piece of music up to 30 seconds with QUICK delivery!












About:

Hi, please message me first before ordering the gig, so we are on the same page when I start and can work and deliver as efficiently and quickly as possible :)

***** If your budget is lower than my rates, let me know and I will take this into consideration and do my best to work within your budget *****

I focus on orchestral arrangements, everything from epic, powerful pieces to intimate and nuanced, and everything in between. I also am a guitarist and EDM producer so I incorporate a lot of rock and electronic elements into my orchestral work.

Please message me with any and all questions you may have, I look forward to hearing from you!
- Brian

Samples - www.soundcloud.com/bfreeproductions

Reviews


lianasshop:Thank you so much for another great contribution!

kennyallison:Well done! Fast fast delivery

gcpmike:Fantastic experience, from beginning to end.

bfreepro417:Thank you!

lianasshop:A professional musician that knowns no boundaries! Looking forward to see whats comming next!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий