воскресенье, 3 мая 2020 г.

Compose Any Type Of Track You Like











About:

I will make a custom track in any genre for your personal song, film, television, podcast etc.....

I like to make new music for new projects and i can help with your vision.

Reviews


:

Paris was so incredible to work with. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but knew it needed a "country" vibe. With basically no instruction, he delivered the most beautiful track! It's like he was reading my mind. Though he was super open to revisions, the track actually didn't require any. He turned it around within 24 hours, and I now have the perfect track for my film. I'm so thrilled, and will definitely use Paris again for future projects, and would highly recommend him!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий