воскресенье, 3 мая 2020 г.

Produce A Beat For You











About:

I can produce any genre. Mainly hip hop and R n B.



If you have any questions simply search Marten Cardona in Google.



I have tons of references of my work you'll be able to hear.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with Marten, still recommend him if you need your vocals mixed and mastered. He’s very talented, and will go above and beyond to have your projects ready to be released on all streaming platforms.

:

My second time working with Marten. This guy goes above and beyond and always delivers on time! Trust me when I say you need to work with him. He always holds it down and listens to exactly how you want your end product to be. Yo much respect Marten! 🙏🏾

:

He was fast and efficient, quality work!

:

Marten is an amazing engineer! He definitely brought my vision to life with the mix. I couldn’t recommend him enough! :)

:

Great producer, the beat he created was perfect. What takes other producers weeks to do he did in just 1 day which says a lot. Went above and beyond for me and for that I'll be a returning client.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий