вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

Create Original Hip Hop And Rap Beats Or Tracks











About:

- I can create a high quality rap or hip hop track for you to use for whatever purpose you'd like, royalty free.

- Up to 10 minutes of audio per order.

- Unlimited revisions.

- I also create simple or complex beats in the style of rap or hip hop.

- I can include audio stems if required.



If you have any requests or questions please feel free to contact me!

Reviews


:

Eezalee is a great artist, he is able to think outside the box and take my requests to new levels! I highly recommend working with him!

:

Great work.

:

Lee is an amazing and talented creator, but what I liked the most was how cautious he was with my request, asking a lot of questions to really understand my needs. I highly recommand him, and will be ordering again soon with him ! Nate.

:

eezalee is a master at his craft and a great communicator which makes him a valuable seller her on fiver, hard to find someone who really strives for customer satisfaction the way eezalee does! Im super happy with my order and I will return! I highly recommend eezalee

:

Great communication. As expected. Can’t wait to work with him again. Highly Recommended




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий