вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

Produce Your Pop Song For Release











About:

I can turn your demo track into a fully produced, contemporary sounding track, ready for release.

Before you order just give me a clear description of how or who you want to sound like with examples and I'll get to work.



Your track will be fully mixed and mastered.



A premium package will ensure your vocals sound heavily processed, tuned and complex using harmony, reverb and delay automation, ad-lib and chops.



I can produce a range of electronic Pop styles and specialize in:
  • Future Pop
  • Future Bass/Kawaii Future Bass
  • Electro Pop

  • Nu-Disco
  • Various house styles
  • Downbeat tempos







Reviews


:

Excellent work!! Dedicated, extremely skilled musician; very satisfied with the result and the whole process in general. Has lots of creative ideas; I’m impressed with the outcome, it exceeded ny expectations :) Definitely recommend!!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий