воскресенье, 3 мая 2020 г.

Orchestrate Your Music For Any Setting











About:

I have been orchestrating music for several years and in many cases, it has been performed with a live band/ensemble/orchestra. In other cases, I have done many multitrack recordings with GarageBand and Logic Pro on Jazz Recordings, Musical Theater, original works, etc. If you are interested to know what instruments I can play and record for you, take a look at the list written below "About The Seller."



Over the years I have found that orchestrating music has gotten easier and easier for myself to do. If you send the sheet music over, I can get it done or get some musicians to help me record your work or even rehearsal/performance tracks. I have re-orchestrated music for musicals and orchestrated musicals/concerts from scratch off a piano score.



If you are looking for quality orchestrations, you have come to the right place! I look forward to hearing from you!



Delivery Methods:

-.mscz [MuseScore]

-.xml

-PDF: Score & Individual Parts

-.mp4 For Fecordings

-Logic X Project File

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий