понедельник, 4 мая 2020 г.

Create An Original Intro Song For Youtube Or Podcast











About:

Are you tired of using free and generic background music on your podcast, video, youtube channel intro, etc? I've brought your solution!



Hi!



I'm a composer and music producer from Brazil with experience on working with several genres, like:



  • Rap/Trap
  • EDM
  • Pop Rock
  • Brazilian Rythms (samba, axé, etc)


In this gig:



I will compose, arrange and record a UNIQUE song for you in my studio and send you a WAV file (+ separate tracks of my mix if requested).


Any questions or custom orders, just send me a message. I'm here for you!



Kindly,



G. Platzer.



Note: *If possible, please, contact me before setting the order for a better time management.

Reviews


:

This guy is another level!! Unreal, he delivered better than what I visioned

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий