вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

Write A Cinematic Theme For You











About:

I will write and put together an all original score of cinematic glory for your project, (film, TV, YouTube, Video game etc.) We will work together to make sure you get the type of sound you want. The examples here are my own independent work. Any style you want, is what you will get. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Very good job

:

Merci beaucoup pour votre travail de qualité

:

Very good job

:

The artist seemed to read my thoughts, better I knew them by my own before. I am absolutely satisfied and highly recommend the work of skinnerroad. Took all I described, all my wishes and thoughts and transferd it into an amazing piece of music. I am more than glad. I am absolutely happy! Thank you so much for!

:

Really great seller. The track he designed with some unorthodox musical instruments we had requested, such as old Viking age instruments. It came out beautifully well done and sounds great for our video game projects title screen. We hope to continue working with Skinner Road on soundFX, battle music, and other background music for our social media in the very near future.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий