понедельник, 4 мая 2020 г.

Compose Any Kind Of House Music











About:

Hello guys,



My name is Sam and a professional  dj/ producer & label owner of no name records nominated more than 10 times at traxsource top 100 house music charts

The highest position on the charts was last year at 7th place with my own track ''U Got To Show Me'' at house music category & 23rd place at all categories



Here is my soundcloud in order to judge my production skills by your self



https://soundcloud.com/andreassam



feel free to ask me any kind of question before you order 



Cheers!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing bass line mate thanks for the collaboration

:

so good thankyou!!!

:

This seller did great job connecting with the overall vision of the project. Very pleased with final result and will consult again for future projects.

:

Perfect, will be buying again soon

:

Great Job!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий