суббота, 2 мая 2020 г.

Arrange The Best Fingerstyle Guitar Tabs In All Fiverr











About:

Hi! Thanks for choosing my Gig..!!



     Do you want to play your favorite song in your guitar but you don't have the Tabs or Score?



I can transcript the song from a MIDI file, Manuscript or PDF music sheet of the original song, or we can transcribe by ear.



I can also do TABS for other string instruments, like Ukulele, Bass, Mandolin and similar



The
cost will depend on the difficulty of the songYou can ask me first about your song difficulty categories!



I can also make an
adaptation for two or three guitars (or more)



I will provide :



Accurate Tabs for your song in PDF file
• mp3 file of the transcription

• Chords of your song

• Fingering of sheet music of your song to an easy learning



Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss the track, and what you're after. Thank you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a piano-guitar duet to accompany my daughter in her performance and white_strings created a great arrangement based on my requirements.

Seller's Response:

It's great that you appreciate my work, thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

I can already tell that it’s going to be good, because I learned the first part to the song I wanted him to transcribe and the tabs mach up with what I already learned. Also if people are wondering what song it was, it was the house of the rising sun. Thanks again white_strings.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words, mean a lot to me! :)

Seller's Response:

Flexible, gave good options, good communication, got the job done




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий