среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

Record All The Guitar Tracks Needed For Your Song











About:

Hi! Thanks for checking out my gig! 



I am a professional guitarist with many years of experience recording and touring with bands and solo artists from all over the world :-)



ALL THE GUITAR TRACKS NEEDED FOR YOUR SONG! (Electric, Acoustic, Lap Steel + Classical guitar) any combination you'd like at a fixed price of $125 per song. 





You can listen to my work here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anZ6OJi4DeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQOIj6hYLog



I work to suit all genres and am happy to compose creative guitar parts from scratch that will enhance your song.



You will choose if I play acoustic, Spanish guitar, electric, rhythm track or/with an heavy lead guitar or lap steel guitar, your choice!



Before I start recording, I would also need from you a reference track, an idea of similar guitar sound that you are looking to have in your track and some guidelines.

Bpm is always helpful. 



*** If you are not sure what package to order, please send a message with specifications and I can arrange you a custom offer that fits your needs :-)


Thank you! 

Reviews


:

Meir went above and beyond what was required. highly recommended!

:

Great guitar player!

:

Good Work ,thank you.

:

Outstanding as always. Goes above and beyond!

:

Fantastic as always!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий