среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Personal Composer For Any Project











About:

We will talk about the purpose of the song you want, tell me details, tell me feelings, tell me references to know how you want your song and I will make my best to create the thing you want and if you don't like I will fix it until you like it.



I can create:



-Beats

-Electronic Music (Glitch Hop, House, ElectroSwing, Dubstep, Electro, HardDance, Big Room, Hard Style,etc)

-8Bit songs

-Orchestal Music

-Background music

Reviews


:

Easy to communicate with, managed all my special requests incredibly well. 10/10 would recommend again.

:

He's very talented and very communicative!

:

He's a great seller, He knows what I wanted and delivered such HQ song! I'm very happy with that, GLWS jaro mersen!

:

Very ambitious and creative artist capable of delivering high quality stuff

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий