вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce The Ultimate Music For Your Video Game











About:

Please take a look at my showreel in high quality here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SNFRWxkypY



Special offer: Before you place the order, please send me a message to arrange a free watermarked demo produced only for your game. Therefore, you can hear the direction of the musical piece that I'm creating according to your requirements. Once you are happy with it, feel free to place the order and I'll produce the rest of the track.


All kinds of instruments/voices/sounds from around the world are available. I'm able to create all kinds of music styles/moods for any scenario you need. Also, I have gained experience in mixing/mastering, therefore, your musical track won't need further improvement when I finish it. You'll have all this combo without having to hire a studio, musicians, a director, and a sound engineer.


Detailed Info about licenses, in my FAQ section below.




Grant Kirkhope, BAFTA nominated composer of game music, has become one of my main influencers. Here is his most recent comment on an arrangement I made of one of his compositions:


Awesome Jungle Japes Mine Cart from DK64 cover!!” - Grant Kirkhope. https://twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1129140600421244928?s=20

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I choose to work with Diego based on his portfolio and I'm happy I did! Excellent communication, understood all my examples and the direction I wanted to go with the music for the game. Very understanding with my badly worded revision and really easy to communicatie with. Overall, excellent! Overall excellent!

Seller's Response:

It was great working with you, Tom!! We created an intense/emotional battle theme! Looking forward to working together soon! Cheers!

:

I'd work with Diego any day. A man very well aware of his tools, as it shows in existing references. A lot of details get put in, which shows! (or rather sounds!). Communication was pristine as well. Thank you for your work contributed, gladly again compañero!

:

Excellent experience, it was a pleasure to work with you, Cedric, creating music your project! I'm looking forward to working wíth you in the future! Thank you for your kindness and trust. Wishing you the best, see you soon!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий