воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Perform And Record Pro Saz HQ











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING so that all details can be sorted out ahead of time and guarantee the smoothest workflow.



Thank you for checking out my gig. My name is Yorgos Mourkousis and I'm a professional musician with almost 20 years recording and live experience in the music industry.

I use top quality gear and musical instruments as well as recording equipment (Check out FAQs below)



- The Basic gig is one short (up to 30sec), rhythm, riff or solo Saz track.

This can be double recorded at a low price, for fat stereo sound (stereo overdub).



- The Standard gig is one solo or rhythm Saz track (up to 4 min).


- The Premium gig is all the tracks with all the Saz you want in your song (up to 5 min).

Furthermore I can compose and build a professional multi-instrument arrangement for your song including other instruments either live recorded or VST.





If you have no idea what you want me to record, I'll tell you my ideas.
Check out gig extras, for stereo overdub, video, mix mastering.

If you don't find the package that suits your needs, contact me for a custom offer


Looking forward to work with you soon



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super cool, a fluent and professional experience. I'll come back.

:

Thanks! The Saz suited perfectly to the zen meditation guitar!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий