суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Full Arrangement For Your Song











About:

I am a professional composer and arranger

I've been doing this for years now and I'm willing to spread my music vision worldwide

check out my portfolio in gig media



I have great studio equipment and a crew of other professional producers, guitar players, mix engineers who will assist me in writing most beautiful and creative music for you



I have experience in Pop, Rock, Jazz, Raggie, Film music, Video game music, Child music



Please feel free to contact me to discuss your project

I look forward working with you and I most appreciate initiative and creative people for longterm 
collaboration in persue of the most awesome tune :)

Reviews


:

I was very happy with the final product. Seller was easy to work with.

:

большое спасибо! лучший музыкальный аранжировщик здесь!

:

The best producer, keyboardist an arranger on this place for sure!

:

Maks is a genius!

:

Perfect Job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий