воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Sing Or Compose Piano Guitar Instrumental











About:

Atmospheric instrumentals. I record in my home studio using Logic. I have been playing piano for 25 years and I am classically trained. 

Reviews


:

Thank you so much Claire. I can tell you put plenty of time, care and effort into the song. Would definitely recommend and I must say, you have a great voice! You should be charging more for your services! Would happily pay much more for the quality and care you provided on this project. IGSX

:

Amazing vocal, very prompt in her work,

:

Pleased with the final result. Thanks!

:

Beautiful voice. Fast communications and delivery. Listened carefully to my request and got it right like an ace. Highest of recommendations.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий