четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

Compose And Arrange Your Music











About:

If you want sheet music for anything (movie, TV show, dance accompaniment, commercial, background for a video) I can provide! If you want something completely new and original, or you have a favourite pop song you want re-imagined, I am your person. 



My services include:

-Professional new original compositions, arrangements of pre-existing music for ensemble of your choice, or transcribe pre-existing music to sheet music.

-Scores and parts in easy to print PDF format.

-No instrumentation is off-limits, no style is off-limits. I can create any kind of music you need. 



My degree is in music composition. I have written/arranged music for all sorts of ensembles, from string quartet to large chamber ensembles to simply voice and piano. I can match any style you'd prefer for both original compositions or for arrangements due to my extensive knowledge of classical and jazz styles/theory as well as most modern music.



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий