пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make unique high quality rap beats for you

I will make unique high quality rap beats for you












About:

Hello! Im Shpe and ill be helping you get the sound you need.

Write me a message so i can help you out getting the most of the deal and custom offers.

You want unique customized beats for your dope lyrics? Then you came to the right place.

For 10$ i will produce:

-A 210  (3:30 Minute) Seconds HQ music production
-Original Melody and Catchy Hook Included


I can produce genres like:

-Trap
-Dubstep
-Hip Hop
-Pop
and more...

Reviews


mikebigtime:Thank You!

mikebigtime:Awsome Work. Thank You.

mario167100:The communication was great, and the product was great!! I’m definitelygoing to buy again

djelyon:Perfect, got me just what I wanted and it really exceeded expectations, buying again as soon as possible

shpe91:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий