воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will deliver you a track with ,flp wav,presets ,samples.zipped loop file.

I will deliver you a track with ,flp wav,presets ,samples.zipped loop file.












About:

IMPORTANT ! SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE PLACING A ORDER ! 

I am Stefan Grkovic, my Artist name is Skveezy. i am music producer with a lot of  experience in  ghost producing, and working with  people. I've already done more than hundred songs for course of 3 years.

I mainly produce electronic music, but I also produce other genres. such as Synthwave, Synthpop, Hip Hop / Rap etc.

If you feel  a lack of creativity or do not know how to make a song or just do not have time, I will do it for you.
Just send me some reference songs, how do you want your song to sound, or just the name of the genre.

I guarantee that I will provide you with the best and highest quality services for the Ghost production. I promise you 100% satisfaction. for an affordable price.

You will receive the first update for the project, less than 2 hours from the moment you started the Order. and full finished, mixed and mastered track in less than seven days.

Genres I mostly produce:
  • Deep House
  • Nu Disco
  • Synthwave/Synthpop
  • House
  • Hip Hop/Rap
  • Trap

For More Genres Contact me :)

If you need a contract as a Proof. feel free to ask me !

Reviews


nahuelguzman:Great communication, excellent work, will work again on these days

djezra:Quick, efficient and good quality

skveezyofficial:amazing buyer :D

mrmarcoproducer:always a pleasure friendly guy with good quality work thanks

skveezyofficial:best buyer on the site ! :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий