воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will be your composer, producer and songwriter for any situation

I will be your composer, producer and songwriter for any situation












About:

I am a professional composer / producer / songwriter with a Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of experience in music. I will produce you any genre you like.

I offer these kinds of projects:

  • YouTube videos
  • promotions
  • podcasts
  • animations
  • video games
  • trailers
  • presentations 
  • pop production



I will produce and master your track at studio quality. Ready for use in any professional venue. 


Pricing per Song (Basic Package):

For $5: I will give you 30 seconds (or less) of music

For $10: 1 minute (or less)

For $15: 1 minute and 30 seconds or less and so on...

Revisions:

As music and art are subjective fields, it is my policy to offer small revision requests, not complete order overhauls, unless of course I made an "objective" error, which I will of course fix for you.

Note: 

*I retain Full Copyrights of my compositions. However, in some cases, I can release the Copyrights of my work for an extra fee.

*Please, Check the FAQ section to get more Information about Licenses and Rights.

*You can add more Instruments to your song/project using the "Additional Instrument" Extra. 

*If you have any questions or a special request, write me to my Inbox!

Reviews


lovergirl2003:Good experience!

rellymo:prompt and professional

rellymo:prompt and professional

rellymo:professional and outstanding service

emmetglascott:Great to deal with! Great communication. Really made sure I was happy with the song and went over the song so many times to make sure I was fully happy with it. Really nice person too. I would highly recommend. Has made a great sound to my songs and I really appreciate his efforts in capturing the exact sound I wanted. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий