вторник, 21 августа 2018 г.

I will music production, sound design and song writing

I will music production, sound design and song writing












About:

I can make any electronic and hip hip, trap, and many other genre... I can also assist you in your sounds, audio, music, dubbing, special effects, etc. I use high quality samples and well known famous virtual instruments for my project and deliver most frequent and great quality as possible. My aim is to find a balance between ear and the brain and each cord of each note should be vibrate at same pace.

I can write song for you

I make for perfection and search for awesome and to make for great.


I can bet no one gives a fine and cleaver sound like me.

I make sounds and music for films and Tv commercials. I work as audio editor and refiner in HOMEHOOD FILMS.

I also work as a ghost producer too...
Thanks, Order now if you like my gig

Reviews


qatarpaints:Priyaranjan ! I could see utmost care and professionalism in his work ! He did a good job and I recommend him to any one for music related jobs

priyranjan:This project was awesome. Learned a lot from it.

retrorip:Awesome work... helpful and creative. Can highly recommend.

priyranjan:I think its great to find anyone problem and solving it. Thanks to internet and fiverr for making me my buyers more satisfied with my work. Happy customer is what we want. Great experience!

qatarpaints:Priyaranjan ! I could see utmost care and professionalism in his work ! He did a good job and I recommend him to any one for music related jobs


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий