вторник, 21 августа 2018 г.

I will write an orchestral theme song for your project

I will write an orchestral theme song for your project












About:

Note: Please contact me before you place an order, and use the above simply to calculate how much your composition will cost. When you require longer music, I'll need to increase the delivery period so that I have enough time to perfect your piece.

Several years of firm passion for the world of music, a strong aspiration and a thirst for experience have all brought me here. My name is Sai and I will compose original orchestral music for your project, whether it's a concept soundtrack for a short film, a theme song for a video game or some trailer music to spice up your teaser.

I believe that, like a picture is worth a thousand words, music is worth a thousand pictures. By purchasing this gig, you are fuelling a genuine passion for the art of music, something that I will be truly grateful for.

If you want to check out some of my previous work, feel free to visit my SoundCloud demo reel: https://soundcloud.com/snatarajanx/sets/viusmusic-fiverr-demo-reel/s-fNfro

I have also opened up a new service for scoring music to your media - films, adverts, etc. Check it out here:
https://www.fiverr.com/viusmusic/score-original-music-for-your-media

Reviews


adoubli:Sai delivers the best Service. Constant check ups, quick workarounds and overall great quality of music. Will order again and again.

benjaminnorris3:Excellent service, very speedy but high quality

perjohansen554:Viusmusic is excellent to work with and provided great service from start to the end product! Thanks Viusmusic!!!

viusmusic:Wonderful to work with, outstanding experience!

alexgrall:I needed a specific song for my game, bought a gig from 4 people, Sai is the only one that gave me what I needed. I'll be back soon


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий