пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will offer you an audio file playing your song in piano version

I will offer you an audio file playing your song in piano version












About:

I will create a Piano Cover of your requested song or any song basically. You can request on what type of genre will the song will be (I'll try make the song according on your selected genre). I can only do songs with 3-4 minutes of length (If its longer, I'll make it shorter ).

You'll receive an audio file in the delivery.

Reviews


mebradus:Great guy. Love the results.

ronronpog:Great Communication and would do business again! :)

rucoruco:Really loved the song

ronronpog:It was great communicating and cooperation, Thank you!! :)

specificpeep24:Does a good job in delivering


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий