пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make a custom reggae instrumental for you based on your styles and interests.

I will make a custom reggae instrumental for you based on your styles and interests.












About:

Do you need a professional, industry ready song for your project? Do you want a sound produced in a commercial studio for half the price? Well you've come to the right place. 

Based on your tastes (tell me a song or two that you really like) I will create an original Reggae instrumental just for you. This is not a lease, you will own the music and receive a professional mixed and mastered track out of the song.

 I play live bass, guitar, keys & more! Check me out!

Reviews


bruggie3399:great work

philmangomusic:Very Easy to work with. Great track!

marioreyes:It was an absolute pleasure. A few directions and he understood perfectly what I wanted. His final product was superb.

santeriascott:Very talented producer. Great communications and smooth transaction. Will definitely be working with again

philmangomusic:Very easy to work with! Hope we make more songs!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий