понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will create music for your video game, film, or project

I will create music for your video game, film, or project












About:

Music is important. It gives life to both video games and movies. As a passionate composer, I strive to create great music for every occasion, whether it be subtle soundscapes or impressive orchestral scores.

The Gig:

The basic order gets you 30 seconds of custom music for $10, with each additional 30 seconds costing $10.  It also comes with unlimited revisions in order to get the composition sounding great!

The order comes with the standard license, which means you can use the music in any project, even commercially. An exclusive license will give you the rights to the piece (see gig extras). The format of the music will be in a high quality WAV format.

For the best results, let me know the details of how you want your music to sound.  In return, I will do my best to compose music that fits your specific needs!

Please contact me with any further questions.

Reviews


benpeterson102:Always go to this guy when I need music for my video games, never fails to impress me. Would highly recommend!

apex357:He is top notch and I highly recommend his services.

lanbone:Thank you! It's always a pleasure working with you!

vectology:I love this guys music!

olsendinozoo:Fast work and excellent quality


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий