понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will create an instrumental children's song. Perfect for background music!

I will create an instrumental children's song. Perfect for background music!












About:

I can create an original instrumental children's song, perfect for use as background music in:

•videos
•podcasts
•animation
•TV series
•Music albums
•any other project you can think of that requires background music.  

•For $15, I will provide a 2-minute song in the desired style, tailored to your needs. 

•I will provide a high-quality audio file of the finished song. 

•Basic mixing and mastering will be applied to the song, but if you'd like to get it mixed/mastered separately, I can provide the individual tracks (as audio or MIDI files) upon request, no added fee.

I have an incredibly extensive library with thousands of high-quality virtual instruments that can suit any style.
If you'd like the song to feature a specific instrument (Balalaika, Bouzouki, Djembe, Piano, etc.), I will do it for you, no added charge. 

No loops are used; all music is %100 original and composed note by note.
Music is high-quality and original, not your typical, cliché, watered down children's music.

Feel free to message me before ordering if you'd like to talk about your project or if you have any questions or need some advice.

Best wishes,

-Fernando Jr.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий