понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will make an edm remix of a song

I will make an edm remix of a song












About:

Welcome to Hi5music!

Home of the most 5 STAR reviews of any remixer on Fiverr!

Hi5music brings professional, high quality, club ready remixes to any audio you provide.

Stems are preferred but any source can work.

Songs must be in 4/4 rhythm to be edm-applicable. 

Reviews


davidlongoria:It is always awesome with this talented seller!! I have worked with him many times and he always delivers excellent work! I can strongly recommend this seller! order now!

superpromoteam:Thank you :)

paulotaylor:Great talent! Very happy with the delivery, you won't be disappointed!

royyan771:I got exactly what I needed, seller was very patient and gave me multiple revisions as per my request even though I was very picky. 10/10 will use again!

scotscub76:10 out of 10. Would get him to remix again :O)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий