понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will write music for film, TV productions, ads, Video Games and Plays.

I will write music for film, TV productions, ads, Video Games and Plays.












About:

I will write music for your project (short film, TV production, ads/commercials, Video Games and Theatre Plays). I have experience working with directors and producers from United States, Netherlands, Argentina, Italy and Spain.

The films I worked on have participated in Festivals in New Zealand, USA, UK and Ghana.

Requirements for delivery will be discussed with the client on a case by case basis.

Check out my music here:

https://soundcloud.com/hernancfioravanti

Reviews


jdacanha:Excellent work! Highly recommend!

hcfioravanti:thank you!

jdacanha:Absolutely fantastic! Hernan is exceptional at what he does. Highly attentive, methodical and structured in approach... I highly recommend him for any high-end projects. Looking forward to rolling out the rest of the project.

jdacanha:Excellent work! Highly recommend!

hcfioravanti:thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий