вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

Compose Original Chiptune Video Game Music For You











About:

Hey there!

Are you searching for authentic 8 bit or 16 bit  video game music? You're in the right place at the right time!

You can have your awesome fully personalized chiptune for any purposes!



What kind of sound you can get :



- Sega Megadrive/Genesis 

- Nintendo NES and Game Boy

- Nintendo SNES

Just choose the one you need or have your tune mixed up with diferent sound chips!

(e.g.SNES + Sega Genesis)



What kind of genre you can get: 



Any genre! You can have your melodie in pure chiptune or mixed with modern instruments!

(e.g.Guitars, Synths, Piano, Drums etc + NES sound chip)



   Commercial use 

   

- No issues with the right system

- I save copy of track for personal portfolio



   !ATTENTION!

   

Please! Contact me before placing order, lots of details should be discussed before I'll get down to work. The more info you provide - the best outcome will be!

Still got a question? Send me a message and I'll provide you with info.



Portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/lunaefelis



Get your chiptune today!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was given the perfect tune for a little game I was making, I really couldn't be happier. Super nice guy, super delivery, so like Arnold says: "I'll (definitely) be back". 8-)

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your kind words!

Seller's Response:

Huntforjob recreated several music tracks on very short notice in order to generate DefleMask project files for me. He did a great job and his work is greatly appreciated. He is a great composer and after producing 22 tracks of audio for my latest project I feel extremely confident in suggesting that you hire him. He's made the Sega Genesis chipset sing in ways I've never heard before. :)

:

Amazing communication throughout! Very quick to reply and great at keeping me informed of progress. Overall very pleased with the final product. Would definitely recommend!

:

Thanks for your kind words!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий