суббота, 2 мая 2020 г.

Write Whatever Music You Want











About:

I will write whatever kind of music you want. I can write simple, complex and anything in between. I will write you a choral piece, a jingle, a marching band show. I will write a drum corps piece that will make your corps have high scoring GE.



I have experience from studying music composition at Whitworth University.



Each piece will include,

- High Quality Audio file

- Score and Parts in pdf format

- Separate Tracks

Reviews


:

Super arrangement! Very good communication and fast delivery. Pleasure to do business with you!

:

Great work! Very fast and accurate. Good communication.

:

Fast response, good work and great communication

:

Very accurate transcription!

:

GOOD VERY GOOD




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий