суббота, 2 мая 2020 г.

Help You Produce And Record A Christian Worship Song











About:

Please message me before you place your order so we chat!



I have a passion to allow peoples worship songs to be heard and to be used for Gods Glory! so I will use all the gifts he has given me to make this possible!



I will take your rough track or idea and produce it with your own vocals, putting instruments behind it, to make your song into the professional song you want. I am a multi instrumentalist with access to top quality equipment so I can guarantee top instrument parts. 

Will multiple revisions we can collaborate until the song songs just how you want it.



I have access to top quality equipment such as:

Universal Audio Preamps

Focusrite preamps

Gretsch Renown kit, Zildjian K's

Duesenberg and Fender Guitars

Plus Waves, Izotope, Soundtoys, Native Instruments and many other plugins, as well as Melodyne (auto-tune)



I can record this into either ProTools or Logic, as I am capable and used to both, as I am an Avid certified ProTools user.

I guarantee your tracks will be mixed to a high quality than I can master for either digital streaming of Physical copies, or even both. 



Reviews


:

Awesome musician, great person and a man of God. I highly recommend this service, you will not be disappointed. Kudos

:

Very good service

:

Very easy to work with. Great work! Will definitely work with again.

:

Absolutely fantastic experienced. Loved every minute of his work!

:

Excellent job ..... lovely outcome




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий