пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Record Piano Or Bass For You











About:

I am offering quality recorded jingle compositions, bass and piano sessions to complete your song, and piano instrumentals. The basic package, "Quick Tunes", can be described as any short tune or theme song for a certain product or business. i.e. Safe Auto tune. The standard package "Finish Your Song" is for those looking to add piano or bass to their original song. You send me your song and I'll add a bass line/ piano track to it. The last package "Piano Instrumentals" is the most made-to-order option as you, the customer, would describe to me what song you would like me to cover as a piano solo. This could be used as a practice or performance track, or a stand alone track for a special event. It's up to you. 

Reviews


:

Two thumbs up! I will definitely use this service again and recommend it to friends!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий