вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

Produce Your Latin Song Merengue Salsa Reggaeton Bachata











About:

I'll produce your latin musci song with HQ digital Instruments.

Merengue

Salsa

Bachata

Reggaeton

Bolero

Son



And any style you need.

You send me the lyrics or not and I send you the final song with voices or not.

Reviews


:

I want to plug it on my blog and website.

:

David has extensive knowledge in what it is that he does, it was a pleasure to work with him. I'm very happy with what was produced and I am looking forward to working with him again in the near future!

:

David is so good. He understands the Bachata genre quite well, and is able to convert a Bolero into a Bachata no prob. His guitar playing is right in the style, and is very good. He is creative and quite musical. His studio work (recording quality is just great. Will DEFINITELY ask him again !

:

This man is a master!

:

He caught absolutely all instructions that I gave him. Excellent musician, excellent producer. Excellent result.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий