пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Compose A Custom Relaxation, Sleeping Or Meditation Music











About:

Design your relaxation!
I will compose your perfect meditation.


I started making music when I was two years old, and meditating at 15.


I learnt how music can help achieving inner goals, guiding our conscience to rich places.

I can give you a little musical "vehicle" to help you get wherever you have to.



I will use acoustic and electronic instruments to create your track.



I can also create binaural beats of your choice.

I can tune in any frequency you like: 440hz, 432Hz, 420Hz, as you wish. 

Being a professional producer, the audio quality is guaranteed.

Acoustic instruments I could use other than the synthesized and sampled ones:



  • Piano
  • Classic Guitar
  • Acoustic Guitar
  • Flutes: Bansoori (India) - Shakuhachi (Japan)
  • Hang (the very famous, UFO-shaped handpan)
  • Steelpan
  • Tibetan bowls
  • Frame drums, Tarbuka
  • Oud


Please, write me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Very efficient. Work delivered before the completion date.

:

Great work! Thank you.

:

great work

:

Great to work with & very cooperative

:

I am so happy with David work! He is so good and every piece he makes is very thoughtful and real! I highly recommend working with him! Great communication, great work and everybody is happy!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий