среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Dope Trap, Rap Or Lo Fi Beat











About:

Hello there, I'm Miguelo, a.k.a. TÉZ MUTÁN. I use my keyboard, midi controller and other gear to compose and produce beats and original tunes. I'd say I combine the hard type of beats with my musical taste, wich is diverse. I can sometimes kinda make dorky and mellow music, but I also dig darker and obscure sounds, like fo' real rap and trap. My goal is to create real and authentic tracks, minimalist music with emotion, personality and lo-fi vibe. Tell me what's in your mind. I hope we can work together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the coolest beats I’ve ever heard

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the challenge, Hector. I had fun making this, squeezing the sound and all. Great experience. Let's work again soon.

Seller's Response:

Always great working with the seller!

:

Great experience. Thanks!

:

Awesome job well done, exceeded all expectations!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий