вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Create Original Music For You Or Your Video











About:

I will create 1 Unique song/track from scratch that is tailored to your video or marketing advertisement. 



Mostly Instrumental but can use vocal samples to create different styles.



I do a few different genres such as

- Electronic

- Hip Hop

- Chill

- Ambient

 

I fully Mix & Master your audio using Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 to give you the best quality available. 



It helps to see the video before making the music but can do without it also.



If you need to contact me please contact me before hand with any questions and I would be more than happy to answer! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent

:

Top man, excellent work as usual

:

Awesome! Much better than I expected, very happy with the delivery. :)

:

Excellent work ....

:

Great service!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий